Bozure ISO-201 Desktop Isolator:
* High Quality 3-Band DJ Isolator for Club or Home use.
* RCA Line Level In / Out.
* Low / Mid / High. 10Hz-250Hz / 250Hz-4000Hz / 4000Hz- 25000Hz.
* Filters: 4-pole 24 dB/Octave.
* Full Kill to +13dB Max gain.
* ALPS RK27 Potentiometers (“Blue Velvet”).
* Large (32mm) Knobs
* Size: 25.0 cm * 10.5 cm * 7.5 cm ( 9.8″ * 4.1″ * 3.0″ )
* Weight: 0.75 kg
* AC In: 18V AC. (18V AC/AC Adapters should have a 2.1mm female plug)
* Internal fuse for extra AC in protection.
* Black, Silver or Red enclosure.
* 24 month warranty.
* Designed and handmade in Sweden.
* All unit’s are handmade and built to order.
* Between CDJ and Mixer Input.
* Between Sound card and Mixer Input
* In Mixer FX-Loop.
* Between Mixer Out and Power Amplifier.
ISO-201 connectors on side panel:
If you have any questions on how to connect ISO-201 to your specific setup, just send us an email.
Bozure ISO-201 – USD 365.00
Shipping EU – USD 29.00
Shipping Rest of the world – Contact Us for shipping cost.
All payments are done via PayPal.
* EU VAT (for private individuals ) is not included.
* EU VAT registered companies – contact us for VAT free EU intracommunity sales.
* For customers outside the EU, NO VAT is added on the sales price by Bozure.
** 18V AC/ AC adapter not included, we can offer a high quality one (Mascot 8810185000) for use in the EU for an extra cost. For links to adapter suppliers, se below. Most 18V AC/AC (18V AC out – NOT DC out) adapters will work. Contact us if you have questions about a specific model.
18V AC/AC Adapters links:
EU (select your local country in the webshop): Distrelec
US / Canada: Jameco
UK / Ireland (With UK mains plug): acadaptorsrsus.co.uk . Can also use the one on the EU link.
AU: Contact us for link
The easy way to use Bozure ISO-201 Desktop Isolator with XLR Cables. RCA to XLR passive adapters.